Oppo BDP-83 with Rotel 1056

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Armbender
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2005
    • 265

    #1

    Oppo BDP-83 with Rotel 1056

    Looks like I am purchasing the BDP83 this at the end of this month...wondering what the ideal hook-up would be with the Rotel 1056....my current set-up was a Rotel 1060 - component to display and coaxil to 1056

    thanks
    Samsung UN60C6300 | Primare SP32 | Primare A30.7 | Oppo BDP-103 | PS Audio Quintet | AppleTV | ELAC 247 Black Edition | ELAC CC 241 Black Edition | B&W DM 600 S3 | SVS PC 13 Ultra | Straight Wire Virtuoso | Harmonic Technology Pro 9's | Black Sands Power Cords
  • Armbender
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2005
    • 265

    #2
    any thoughts...
    Samsung UN60C6300 | Primare SP32 | Primare A30.7 | Oppo BDP-103 | PS Audio Quintet | AppleTV | ELAC 247 Black Edition | ELAC CC 241 Black Edition | B&W DM 600 S3 | SVS PC 13 Ultra | Straight Wire Virtuoso | Harmonic Technology Pro 9's | Black Sands Power Cords

    Comment

    • George Bellefontaine
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2001
      • 7636

      #3
      No thoughts on the Rotel thing, but I am curious as to where you will be purchasing the Oppo. I have given some thought to adding it to my system sometime down the road but I prefer to buy somewhere locally in case there is a problem and the unit needs servicing under warranty. I know the Oppo is available at one or two Canadian online sites but they say very little about servicing the product and that bothers me.
      My Homepage!

      Comment

      • Armbender
        Senior Member
        • Jul 2005
        • 265

        #4
        Originally posted by George Bellefontaine
        No thoughts on the Rotel thing, but I am curious as to where you will be purchasing the Oppo. I have given some thought to adding it to my system sometime down the road but I prefer to buy somewhere locally in case there is a problem and the unit needs servicing under warranty. I know the Oppo is available at one or two Canadian online sites but they say very little about servicing the product and that bothers me.
        pm'd
        Samsung UN60C6300 | Primare SP32 | Primare A30.7 | Oppo BDP-103 | PS Audio Quintet | AppleTV | ELAC 247 Black Edition | ELAC CC 241 Black Edition | B&W DM 600 S3 | SVS PC 13 Ultra | Straight Wire Virtuoso | Harmonic Technology Pro 9's | Black Sands Power Cords

        Comment

        • Armbender
          Senior Member
          • Jul 2005
          • 265

          #5
          soon to order...like to hear some thoughts..thanks...
          Samsung UN60C6300 | Primare SP32 | Primare A30.7 | Oppo BDP-103 | PS Audio Quintet | AppleTV | ELAC 247 Black Edition | ELAC CC 241 Black Edition | B&W DM 600 S3 | SVS PC 13 Ultra | Straight Wire Virtuoso | Harmonic Technology Pro 9's | Black Sands Power Cords

          Comment

          Related Topics

          Collapse

          • chanlon
            Connecting Oppo Blu-Ray to Rotel 1069
            by chanlon
            Hello All.

            As the title of this post suggests, I need some advice connecting the Oppo to my Rotel 1069. I would simply like to use the single HDMI cable into one of the HDMI inputs. I would like the following things to occur:

            1) Allow the Rotel processor to handle all DTS/Dolby...
            01 September 2009, 19:39 Tuesday
          • xshen
            1056/1067/1068+1075
            by xshen
            Hi all:

            I will purchase a pair of B&W CM4 speakers and a CM series central channel. I live in an apartment right now so don't have the space to setup 5.1 but I will move into a house in next two year. I am also going to a Rotel receiver or pre/pro/amp combo. My candidate choices are:...
            23 April 2004, 22:30 Friday
          • boffo
            bass issues with RSP-1572 and Oppo UDP-205
            by boffo
            Hi, folks! I have a quick question:
            I use the Oppo's analogue outputs to feed the Multi inputs of the preamp/processor and it works great for most things. However, I find that I sometimes get far too much bass from movies in surround than I do from stereo audio. I've tweaked the M&K subwoofer,...
            20 June 2019, 11:46 Thursday
          • june
            oppo vs. a rotel cd player?
            by june
            hello all,

            has anyone compared the 2-channel performance of the oppo bluray vs. a rotel cd player?
            04 January 2010, 21:28 Monday
          • june
            Oppo & Rotel?
            by june
            hello all

            I'm using an oppo bdp-83 & rotel rsp-1068 combo to get the hd surround sounds. any other folks with this combo and how do you like it?
            03 February 2011, 12:34 Thursday
          • Loading...
          • No more items.
          Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

            Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

            Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"