X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Armbender
    • Jul 2005

Oppo BDP-83 with Rotel 1056

Looks like I am purchasing the BDP83 this at the end of this month...wondering what the ideal hook-up would be with the Rotel 1056....my current set-up was a Rotel 1060 - component to display and coaxil to 1056

thanks
    Samsung UN60C6300 | Primare SP32 | Primare A30.7 | Oppo BDP-103 | PS Audio Quintet | AppleTV | ELAC 247 Black Edition | ELAC CC 241 Black Edition | B&W DM 600 S3 | SVS PC 13 Ultra | Straight Wire Virtuoso | Harmonic Technology Pro 9's | Black Sands Power Cords
  • Armbender
    • Jul 2005

any thoughts...
    Samsung UN60C6300 | Primare SP32 | Primare A30.7 | Oppo BDP-103 | PS Audio Quintet | AppleTV | ELAC 247 Black Edition | ELAC CC 241 Black Edition | B&W DM 600 S3 | SVS PC 13 Ultra | Straight Wire Virtuoso | Harmonic Technology Pro 9's | Black Sands Power Cords

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2001

No thoughts on the Rotel thing, but I am curious as to where you will be purchasing the Oppo. I have given some thought to adding it to my system sometime down the road but I prefer to buy somewhere locally in case there is a problem and the unit needs servicing under warranty. I know the Oppo is available at one or two Canadian online sites but they say very little about servicing the product and that bothers me.
      My Homepage!

Comment

• Armbender
        • Jul 2005

Originally posted by George Bellefontaine
        No thoughts on the Rotel thing, but I am curious as to where you will be purchasing the Oppo. I have given some thought to adding it to my system sometime down the road but I prefer to buy somewhere locally in case there is a problem and the unit needs servicing under warranty. I know the Oppo is available at one or two Canadian online sites but they say very little about servicing the product and that bothers me.
        pm'd

Comment

• Armbender
          • Jul 2005

soon to order...like to hear some thoughts..thanks...

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"