X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crytklmass
    • Dec 2008

which to choose so many options.

I would like to make the correct choice, here we go. I have 2 mc 501 ampa powering my "B&W 802d's /Mcintosh mc205 200wx5 powering my HTM1D center and 2 rears leaving 2 open channels for future use. I would like to replace my old vcr/dcd player; sony 5 disc cd changer. and BluRay only player.
    My choices are the Mcintosh 500 for cd players, m871,861,851, and there may be a few others. possible the Oppo 94h ALL IN 1 PlAYER or the Panasonic - Blu-ray Disc Player with 1080p Upconversion Model: DMP-BD80K | SKU: 9261568 349.99. ALL in 1 player. I guess I could place ALL video into one unit and ALL cd's into one unit. rather than combine ALL into one unit. The cost would be more but what about quality? Can we combine everything into one unit without loosing any quality or is it still best to keep a few seperate codes? Well, here is my delema, I dont want to spend $5000 for an mcd5000 just to play cd IF, but IF, the Oppp or Panasonic can play with the same detail and play blu ray and dvd movies. I understand this debate will continue but now thats it out there what are some conclusions. Or just buy the new blu ray/dvd player and forget all those cd's and run a music server. the wave of the future.
    thanks for your suggestions.
    Sub:B&W ASW855
    WireWorld Cables
    BOB
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"