X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • audioqueso
    Super Senior Member
    • Nov 2004

Testing B&W with McIntosh & Marantz

I'm curious about a test I want to do. So I would like to get people's opinion about this test.

I have $4-5k budget that I have to improve my B&W Nautilus 805/HTM2 setup. I currently have a Marantz SR7002 AV receiver powering them.

I've been wanting to audition McIntosh versus Arcam (because the AVR600 is coming out soon) for my N805's, but have not been able to find any Arcam AV receivers here in Japan. I told my nearest B&W/McIntosh dealer about this. So with a $4-5k budget, he made two suggestions:

1) add a MA6300 to my system. Use the Marantz for HT, and Mac for music.
    2) buy a used MC205 and use it on top of my Marantz (Marantz acts as a preamp)

They both have a downfall. Choice #1 doesn't give me the best possible sound with all sources (music, movies, HTPC) nor allow digital-only sources. Choice #2 puts the Marantz as the potential bottleneck acting as a preamp.
    I asked about bring my system to the store, and he suggested that I just borrow the Mac for a few days instead.

So I wanted to see if this test setup would work to identify the bottleneck.

1) Marantz DVD player (digital output) --> Marantz SR7002 AV receiver --> McIntosh MA6300 --> B&W N805 speakers
    2) Marantz DVD player (analog output) --> McIntosh MA6300 --> B&W N805 speakers

First, the Marantz DV6001 and the Marantz SR7002 have basically the same exact DACs. If I use the analog output of the DV6001 and use the receiver in pure direct mode, it sounds basically just like using HDMI from the dvd player to the receiver. Up to this date, I still can't hear much of a difference, if any.

So with that said, this is what I'm thinking.
    Marantz DVD player into input 1 of the McIntosh. This would let me know what the Mac is capable of doing with what I already have. This would show me just how much of an improvement I can get with my Marantz DVD player and B&W 805 speakers. And then I would know what's the best the Mac can sound with my current components, right?
    So then, on input 2, I will connect the Marantz DVD player via the Marantz AV receiver (since it's basically an identical output). Using the pre-outs of the receiver, wouldn't this test show me just how much of a bottleneck the receiver would be as a pre-amp?
    Does this make sense to everyone?

So this test would give me an idea of what it MAY sound like if I use a McIntoshi MC205 with my Marantz receiver as a preamp, correct?
    Yes? No?

I'm not looking to change my speakers at all. I love my speakers. I can't get rid of the Marantz receiver completely either because the Mac doesn't take digital inputs (from my HTPC). My $4-5k budget is strictly for amp/integrated amp stuff.

Comments? Suggestions?
    Last edited by audioqueso; 31 January 2009, 09:28 Saturday.
    B&W 804S/Velodyne SPL-1000R/Anthem MRX720
  • audioqueso
    Super Senior Member
    • Nov 2004

Is my question that difficult to answer...
    Or is it such a simple answer that everyone thinks I'm dumb for even asking? ha ha

Comment

• DelRay
      • Jun 2004

I thought the Mcintosh MA6200 was an older model. I can't find it on the Mac website. Reason being, if the 6200 has a Home Theater Passthrough, you could use that option. All analog inputs directly into the 6200 and all digital inputs into the Marantz 7200 and then. from the L R preouts to the 6200's HT passthrough input. The amps of the 6200 would be powering your 805's all the time.

Comment

• audioqueso
        Super Senior Member
        • Nov 2004

Oops... I meant MA6300 (I corrected the original post)
        I know they have a pass-thru option, but that's not really my point.
        I'm asking if my test seems logical.
        Is my way of thinking correct? Would this test pretty much show me what kind or how much of a bottleneck my receiver would be?

Comment

• dknightd
          • Mar 2006

it sounds like it would be a useful experiment

Comment

• DelRay
            • Jun 2004

If the salesman is going to let you try it out for a few days, great. Let your ears decide for you.

Comment

• jericho
              • Dec 2004

McIntosh without any doubt!!

Comment

• audioqueso
                Super Senior Member
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by DelRay
                If the salesman is going to let you try it out for a few days, great. Let your ears decide for you.
                Yes, I agree. But I'm trying to see if this thinking is logic sense. Does this test make sense?
                I'm trying to find out if I use the Marantz receiver as a pre, would connecting that to the McIntosh essentially be the same as connecting something like a MC205 to the Marantz receiver? Would this be a true test to show my bottleneck?

Yes, I can get the MA6300, but I don't want to spend $4-5k and only my CDs sound better. I want my movies to get that as well, I want my PS3 to get that as well.
                Yes, I can get the MC205, but am I going to be spending $4-5k on an amp only to find out that I'm being severely held back because of the Marantz, you know?

The nearest dealer is two hours away, and that's why I want ask first before I go back up to the dealer with an answer.

Comment

• Ken49r
                  • Dec 2007

Originally posted by audioqueso
                  Yes, I agree. But I'm trying to see if this thinking is logic sense. Does this test make sense?
                  I'm trying to find out if I use the Marantz receiver as a pre, would connecting that to the McIntosh essentially be the same as connecting something like a MC205 to the Marantz receiver? Would this be a true test to show my bottleneck?
                  Hi audioqueso,
                  I'm going to chime in and say I don't think your plan will be a true comparison considering it sounds like you are using 1 McIntosh piece to represent two very different pieces. Does your dealer have both the MC205 and MA6300 that you can audition separately? I would borrow the MC205 first for a week and then the MA6300 the following week and hear the difference when the Marrantz is excluded from the equation. Then it would be a decision to accept the MA6300 and enjoy your 2 channel integrated amp or be content owning the MC205 knowing you still need a McIntosh surround processor for double the $ to get the MC205 sounding it's best.

I had my Rotel RMB-1095 hooked through an Onkyo AVR and when I replaced the Onkyo with the Rotel RSP-1069 the sound changed significantly.

I too am thinking of upgradeing to McIntosh and along the same route as your going so I hope to hear the results of your tests in the future.

Ken

Comment

• Ken49r
                    • Dec 2007

PS:
                    Also the surround processor you chose will play a significant role in how well it handles 2 CH mode vs that of the dedicated 2CH integrated amp.

decisions, decisions. :roll:

Comment

• audioqueso
                      Super Senior Member
                      • Nov 2004

Thanks Ken.
                      I have looked at the route of just replacing my Marantz with a dedicated preamp, but like I said... I don't want to spend $4-5k and be limited only to music having the best sound. I use my speakers for 50/50 movies and music. And with that noted, HDMI is important to me as well, since I use a PS3 for blu-ray (no multi-channel analog outputs). So it's a trade off. I have looked at the new Rotel preamp, but have heard many reports of HDMI issues. That's a huge turn off for me. Hmmm... decisions, decisions. ha ha

Comment

• Ken49r
                        • Dec 2007

audioqueso,
                        I understand what your saying but what I got from your initial post is that you want to invest your 4k-5k in hi end electronics to get reference sound from your 805's. (I too have 805s/HTM4/DS7 speakers) Rotel is good but when I heard the 805's on McIntosh I knew someday that I will upgrade to better SQ of McIntosh or Classe myself.
                        It sounds like the best route for you is to upgrade your amp to either Classe or McIntosh and go for the gusto when you can upgrade your surround processor in the future. I'm pretty sure the MC205 will give better results over the Marantz even using it as a pre/pro.

Comment

• Gump
                          • Sep 2005

Yes, I can get the MC205, but am I going to be spending $4-5k on an amp...
                          Too bad your not a little closer to Arizona, audioqueso...I'm seriously contemplating selling my MC-205 so that I can get a Classe CA-5200 to match my SSP-800 processor.

I love the 205, but I want the system to match and then there's that mysterious "synergy" thing that everyone talks about as well... 8O

Comment

• audioqueso
                            Super Senior Member
                            • Nov 2004

That is correct, Ken. I have $4-5k that I want to use for an amp/integrated amp. I noted that.

The reason I am not even considering a preamp is because I had been looking for a preamp. But as I have found out, there are a limited choices of preamps with HDMI 1.3a that fall under my price range. And if they are in my price range, they have HDMI issues, which in my experience, really weighs in a lot. So I have kinda just come to settle that I may need to stay with my Marantz AV receiver as a preamp for sometime until more options are available.

What are you using with your 805's?

Comment

• Ken49r
                              • Dec 2007

So I have been following your posts correctly. Ha Ha!

I'm using Rotels RMB-1095, RSP-1069, RDC-1072, PS3 (non sacd), OPPO-980H, Kimber 8VS speaker cable, Kimber Hero IC's, (cd to pre/pro and pre/pro to amp)

I'm contemplating the same upgrade. I am wondering how the MC205 or MA6300 will sound with my RSP-1069 and do I want to upgrade all 5 channels or is 2 enough for my music needs.

I too have issues with the video side of mutichannel and wonder if it is better to wait it out since everything gets outdated so fast and there seems to be more on the horizon.

I may be doing the same exact demos in the near future.
                              I'm OK with the Rotel gear in HT but when I hear music be it 2 or 5 Ch. I can't help but remember how alive the 805's sounded on McIntosh. It honestly did sound as though the music was live. I'm not trying to take anything away from Rotel. On the B&W 600 and 700 series I owned the Rotel sounded like a much better match. I think IMO the 800 series require more higher end electronics to bring out the best in them.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• audioqueso
                                Super Senior Member
                                • Nov 2004

Great setup! Looks really good!

Originally posted by Ken49r
                                ... or is 2 enough for my music needs.
                                Yeah... I don't think I can say that. I enjoy movies too much to say the same.

I think I'll call up the dealer and try it out anyway.

Comment

• misterdoggy
                                  Super Senior Member
                                  • May 2005

So I have been following your posts correctly. Ha Ha!

I'm using Rotels RMB-1095, RSP-1069, RDC-1072, PS3 (non sacd), OPPO-980H, Kimber 8VS speaker cable, Kimber Hero IC's, (cd to pre/pro and pre/pro to amp)

I'm contemplating the same upgrade. I am wondering how the MC205 or MA6300 will sound with my RSP-1069 and do I want to upgrade all 5 channels or is 2 enough for my music needs.

I too have issues with the video side of mutichannel and wonder if it is better to wait it out since everything gets outdated so fast and there seems to be more on the horizon.

I may be doing the same exact demos in the near future.
                                  I'm OK with the Rotel gear in HT but when I hear music be it 2 or 5 Ch. I can't help but remember how alive the 805's sounded on McIntosh. It honestly did sound as though the music was live. I'm not trying to take anything away from Rotel. On the B&W 600 and 700 series I owned the Rotel sounded like a much better match. I think IMO the 800 series require more higher end electronics to bring out the best in them.
                                  McIntosh Amplification really would improve the sound of your B&W. No matter what Processor you are using, it can benefit by McIntosh, and I am a believer that you don't have to have all your material in the same brand. ie:Rotel because they are in house B&W product go well with B&W.

McIntosh goes really well, but many on this forum like Classe and other top Amps as well. It would be a major step up in Sound. I am using a MC205 right now to power 800D's (temporarily as Im downsizing) and its still a great sounding amp.

Comment

• audioqueso
                                    Super Senior Member
                                    • Nov 2004

Well, then I think I'll try that. I'll borrow the MA6300 and see what it sounds like with and without the Marantz. Thanks.

Comment

• misterdoggy
                                      Super Senior Member
                                      • May 2005

I would lean to MC205 rather than an integrated Amp myself

Comment

• audioqueso
                                        Super Senior Member
                                        • Nov 2004

They don't carry the MC205 (wasn't it discontinued?). I would have to buy it used from somewhere. But to try it out with my current components, I would borrow the MA6300. That's why I was asking if my test seems like it would work.

Comment

• misterdoggy
                                          Super Senior Member
                                          • May 2005

They don't carry the MC205 (wasn't it discontinued?). I would have to buy it used from somewhere. But to try it out with my current components, I would borrow the MA6300. That's why I was asking if my test seems like it would work.
                                          The mc205 is a different amp than the 6300. Not to be confused with the 7205, it is a super Amp and I have had 3 at different times. Also the MC207 which is EXACTLY the same except with 2 more channels.

The difference physically is the 207 has Knobs on the front and the 205 does not.

Buying it used is the way to go. Look on Audiogon, there are always some stuff available. I just bought one from Audioclassics (speak to ryan) for $3500.

Comment

• Ken49r
                                            • Dec 2007

Originally posted by misterdoggy
                                            The mc205 is a different amp than the 6300.
                                            Hi audioqueso, I'm going to chime in and say I don't think your plan will be a true comparison considering it sounds like you are using 1 McIntosh piece to represent two very different pieces.
                                            Yes, that is what I was trying to point out as well. You wouldnt know how the MC205 would sound by using the MA6300 in the chain. Each amp has it's own sound character.

Comment

• misterdoggy
                                              Super Senior Member
                                              • May 2005

Yes, that is what I was trying to point out as well. You wouldnt know how the MC205 would sound by using the MA6300 in the chain. Each amp has it's own sound character.
                                              I can confirm the MC205 is a great Amp!! ;x( ;x(

Comment

• Ken49r
                                                • Dec 2007

deleted... ops:

Comment

• audioqueso
                                                  Super Senior Member
                                                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by misterdoggy
                                                  The mc205 is a different amp than the 6300. Not to be confused with the 7205, it is a super Amp and I have had 3 at different times...
                                                  Ahhhhhhh.. that I didn't know. I know one's an integrated amp, and the other is a power amp, and I know, that in regards to their power amp section, they have different components but I was thinking they would still have somewhat similar sounds. Or like the same signature sound. Hmmmm... interesting.

Misterdoggy,
                                                  As I mentioned, I don't have a way of testing out the MC205, but I'd like your opinion on something. If I did hook up Marantz receiver+MA6300... strictly your opinion, do you think that setup would not sound as good as receiver+MC205?

Comment

• scanido
                                                    • Apr 2006

Like others have said I would go with the MC205. It is much more versatile than the MA6300. If you want an end solution now for 2CH, then the MA6300, but if you want an all around system for 2CH and HT than I would get the MC205 now and later get the matching MX150! Keep in mind that this would be the more expensive proposition.

I have the MC205 and love the sound it produces! If you can find it used i would buy it this way as McIntosh just raised the prices across the board.

Comment

• audioqueso
                                                      Super Senior Member
                                                      • Nov 2004

What do you use as a preamp, Scanido?

Comment

• scanido
                                                        • Apr 2006

What do you use as a preamp, Scanido?
                                                        I have been using a Rotel RSX-1057 which has been adequate but at the back of my mind I always feel like it is the bottleneck in my system. I want to keep my system simple so i will only have one source (PS3) that will serve Movies and Music so i want to get the best possible processor to handle both jobs. With all the new announcements of the next gen processors I have on my shortlist the new Rotel RSP-1570, Anthem AVM50v2, Cary Cinema 11a, and even the MX150 *if it is reasonably priced.

Comment

• george_k
                                                          • Jan 2004

My setup consists of:

Slimdevices Transporter(*)->McIntosh MA6900->B&W 703's

(*) for movies I use my PS3 and put the Transporter in DAC mode

Comment

• misterdoggy
                                                            Super Senior Member
                                                            • May 2005

Misterdoggy,
                                                            As I mentioned, I don't have a way of testing out the MC205, but I'd like your opinion on something. If I did hook up Marantz receiver+MA6300... strictly your opinion, do you think that setup would not sound as good as receiver+MC205?
                                                            This is a slam dunk conclusion. The MC205. It also isolates the FR FL channels from the other 3 so act as a 2 channel Amp.

Why would you want the preamp section ofr the 6300 anyhow ?

The 205 and 207 are great amps.....

Comment

• audioqueso
                                                              Super Senior Member
                                                              • Nov 2004

I'm not sure I quite understand what you mean. The MC205 isolates the front channels so it acts like a 2-channel amp.... as oppose to the 2-channel int. amp MA6300 which does..??? I don't get it.

Why would I want the preamp section of the MA6300? No offense, but did you read my original post? ha ha It's cool though. Well, I'm talking about the MA6300 because it's what the dealer has available for me to borrow. No MC205. So since I have the option of auditioning this Mac in my home, I wanted to see how much of a different a Marantz+McIntosh combo would be versus a pure integrated McIntosh amp. That's all.

Comment

• misterdoggy
                                                                Super Senior Member
                                                                • May 2005

I'm not sure I quite understand what you mean. The MC205 isolates the front channels so it acts like a 2-channel amp.... as oppose to the 2-channel int. amp MA6300 which does..??? I don't get it.

Why would I want the preamp section of the MA6300? No offense, but did you read my original post? ha ha It's cool though. Well, I'm talking about the MA6300 because it's what the dealer has available for me to borrow. No MC205. So since I have the option of auditioning this Mac in my home, I wanted to see how much of a different a Marantz+McIntosh combo would be versus a pure integrated McIntosh amp. That's all.
                                                                The 2 Amps have nothing to do with each other ? so trying out one to see what the other sounds like is absolutely no reference

The MA6300 is a 100 watt channel Preamplifier/Ampflier (integrated) and the MC205 is only a 5 channel multi amplifier which is 200 watts a channel.

The Amplifier is broken up in to 2 sections isolated from each other with the 2 channels apart from the other 3.

Using a Integrated Amplifier for Amplification only ?? Well......

One has nothing what so ever to do with the other.....

Comment

• audioqueso
                                                                  Super Senior Member
                                                                  • Nov 2004

Ahhhhhh... no no no... now I understand what the confusion is.
                                                                  Using the integrated amp for amplifications with the Marantz is for testing ONLY. IF I bought the MA6300, I wouldn't use it in conjunction with the Marantz. I would use it for music only. HOWEVER, since I've never heard Mac in my house, I wanted to test the MA6300 in two manners. 1) as an integrated amp. And 2) kind of like an amp to my Marantz receiver... so that I can get a feel of what my Marantz receiver may sound like if paired with, let's say, an MC205.

Comment

• misterdoggy
                                                                    Super Senior Member
                                                                    • May 2005

I Understand what you are saying, but still 100w versus 200w in a dedicated Power Amp is not the same sound.

Comment

• audioqueso
                                                                      Super Senior Member
                                                                      • Nov 2004

signature sound

Comment

• misterdoggy
                                                                        Super Senior Member
                                                                        • May 2005

Go For it, you have your mind made up

Comment

• Ken49r
                                                                          Senior Member
                                                                          • Dec 2007

HOWEVER, since I've never heard Mac in my house, I wanted to test the MA6300 in two manners. 1) as an integrated amp. And 2) kind of like an amp to my Marantz receiver... so that I can get a feel of what my Marantz receiver may sound like if paired with, let's say, an MC205.
                                                                          I know you can run an integrated amp though your Marantz but is just using the amp section from the MA6300 alone even possible? Interesting.

This is a slam dunk conclusion. The MC205. It also isolates the FR FL channels from the other 3 so act as a 2 channel Amp
                                                                          That's what I was hoping to hear. Very important.

Comment

• Briz vegas
                                                                            Super Senior Member
                                                                            • Mar 2005
                                                                            • 1199

That Marantz would be no better than my 7300OSE, in fact it may not be as good as the OSE is an upgrade on the 7300. Your machine is newer, but these days that can mean more processing, more channels and more cost cutting elsewhere. I would borrow a decent pre to test the Mc power amp otherwise you will not get a true picture of its performance- which is why you are thinking about the integrated I guess.

I have previously posted the benefits of using a CJ PV14LS2 pre instead of the marantz as a pre.
                                                                            Mac 8gb SSD Audirvana ->Weiss INT202 firewire interface ->Naim DAC & XPS2 DR->Conrad Johnson CT5 & LP70S-> Vivid B1s. Nordost Valhalla cables & resonance management. (Still waiting for Paul Hynes PS:M)
                                                                            Siamese :evil: :twisted:

Comment

• audioqueso
                                                                              Super Senior Member
                                                                              • Nov 2004
                                                                              • 1930

#39
                                                                              I know you can run an integrated amp though your Marantz but is just using the amp section from the MA6300 alone even possible? Interesting.
                                                                              Misterdoggy, Briz Vegas,
                                                                              I think we are not understanding each other. Misterdoggy, yes my mind is made up... on running the test, not on which product I want.. or if with my components, it's even worth it. The point is as Ken brought up, would my test prove anything?ination?

Briz Vegas, Yes, I want to get the most out of my 805's, and (at my budget) I have come to the point of either going with a McIntosh integrated amp, or adding a power amp to my Marantz. I have posted the reasons why I didnt want to get rid of my Marantz. However, I'm asking about this test because the dealer is not exactly close to where I live. So I want to know if borrowing the amp will even prove anything when combined with the Marantz.

Yes, I understand that the MA6300 100 watts is different from a MC205 200 watts, but they're still McIntosh. Do they not carry the same signature sound? Or is this my mistaken assumption... that testing the MA6300 with the Marantz will show the same kind of signature sound that the MC205 with Marantz would give me. Am I mistaken? That I may not know.

Comment

• misterdoggy
                                                                                Super Senior Member
                                                                                • May 2005
                                                                                • 1418

#40
                                                                                Yes, I understand that the MA6300 100 watts is different from a MC205 200 watts, but they're still McIntosh. Do they not carry the same signature sound? Or is this my mistaken assumption... that testing the MA6300 with the Marantz will show the same kind of signature sound that the MC205 with Marantz would give me. Am I mistaken? That I may not know.
                                                                                I think the sound will be different

Comment

• exSG
                                                                                  Junior Member
                                                                                  • Oct 2008
                                                                                  • 13

#41
                                                                                  Hi Audioqueso,

I have the 805s and am currently using Prima Luna P2 to push it. It sounds fantastic for vocals and single instruments but lacks bass punch and doesn't sound good for pop.

Have been considering of changing to Mcintosh power amp as well recently (shelved due to bad times but still worth researching). I was considering the MC501 instead of the MC205. Check this out: http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buys...num=1233540232

I have a primare I30 which I think can act as a pre-amp; so how does it all connect together? Do I need 1 or 2 of the 501s?

Cheers.

Comment

• htsteve
                                                                                    Super Senior Member
                                                                                    • Sep 2004
                                                                                    • 1216

#42
                                                                                    Originally posted by exSG
                                                                                    Hi Audioqueso,

I have the 805s and am currently using Prima Luna P2 to push it. It sounds fantastic for vocals and single instruments but lacks bass punch and doesn't sound good for pop.

Have been considering of changing to Mcintosh power amp as well recently (shelved due to bad times but still worth researching). I was considering the MC501 instead of the MC205. Check this out: http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buys...num=1233540232

I have a primare I30 which I think can act as a pre-amp; so how does it all connect together? Do I need 1 or 2 of the 501s?

Cheers.
                                                                                    exSG,

The MC501 is a monoblock, so you would need two, one for each speaker. Also, while the 501 is a very, very good amp, it might be a bit of overkill for 805's (I have a MC252 powering 802D's, and it is excellent). However, you would be set for amplification for a long time, in case you upgrade the 805's to something larger.

Hope this helps.
                                                                                    Last edited by htsteve; 04 February 2009, 20:24 Wednesday.

Comment

• Ken49r
                                                                                      Senior Member
                                                                                      • Dec 2007
                                                                                      • 312

#43
                                                                                      Or is this my mistaken assumption... testing the MA6300 with the Marantz will show the same kind of signature sound that the MC205 with Marantz would give me
                                                                                      Is the MA6300 the only 2 ch Mac amp the dealer has to loan?
                                                                                      I don't think you can run the MA6300 without the preamp section, so it would defeat the purpose of your demo.

And if I understand Brizvegas correctly, the Marantz will bottleneck (constrain) the sound of the Mac amp just as my Onkyo did with the Rotel amp. I think you will still appreciate the sound you hear but will enjoy it even more when you replace the Marantz down the line.
                                                                                      Last edited by Ken49r; 03 February 2009, 14:43 Tuesday.

Comment

• dknightd
                                                                                        Senior Member
                                                                                        • Mar 2006
                                                                                        • 621

#44
                                                                                        I think the MA6300 can be used as an integrated, a pre, or a power.
                                                                                        I still think the experiment would be useful.
                                                                                        It would allow you to hear if changing the amp made a difference
                                                                                        You could see if changing the amp made a difference
                                                                                        use your Marantz as pre to mac power
                                                                                        use your Marantz pre to marantz power
                                                                                        You could see if changing the pre made a difference
                                                                                        use mac pre to mac amp
                                                                                        use marantz pre to mac amp
                                                                                        You could see if changing both was more than the sum of the parts by using both as an integrated.
                                                                                        This could suggest wether it was worth buying a better amp (yes the 6300 is not the same as the 205, but it should indicate how much changing the amp will effect the sound). It could also indicate wether the marantz was a bottle neck, or not.
                                                                                        Sounds like all it will cost is time, and could be a useful and interesting experiment.

Comment

• DelRay
                                                                                          Senior Member
                                                                                          • Jun 2004
                                                                                          • 369

#45
                                                                                          deleted

Comment

Working...
                                                                                          Searching...Please wait.
                                                                                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                                                                          There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                                                                          Search Result for "|||"