X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rhinopilot
    • Jan 2009

Upgrade-itis

Hey guys,

I'm still relatively new to the home theater scene. I received my first HT system about 6 months ago, but because I'm in the military I have been gone the last two months and haven't been able to enjoy it. I continually read forums and reviews looking for my next upgrade. My current system is as follows:

Sony 46Z4100
    Sony BDP-S350
    Denon 2309CI
    B&W 685 Front
    B&W HTM62 Center
    B&W 686 Surround
    B&W ASW 610 Sub
    Monoprice 12 AWG wire

I'm looking to make my next jump with somewhere in the neighborhood of $1500. What should be my first major upgrade??

Thanks,
    Mike
  • Nolan B
    Super Senior Member
    • Sep 2005

Originally posted by rhinopilot
    Hey guys,

I'm still relatively new to the home theater scene. I received my first HT system about 6 months ago, but because I'm in the military I have been gone the last two months and haven't been able to enjoy it. I continually read forums and reviews looking for my next upgrade. My current system is as follows:

Sony 46Z4100
    Sony BDP-S350
    Denon 2309CI
    B&W 685 Front
    B&W HTM62 Center
    B&W 686 Surround
    B&W ASW 610 Sub
    Monoprice 12 AWG wire

I'm looking to make my next jump with somewhere in the neighborhood of $1500. What should be my first major upgrade??

Thanks,
    Mike
    If I were you I would look at trying to find a great deal on a Rotel RMB 1077 and RSP 1069. Might be slightly over your budget, but you may get lucky. Kevin D is still selling his 1077, and at $800 its a steel.

That would be major upgrade.

Comment

• Chris D
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Dec 2000

Fellow military pilot here. Welcome! :later:
      CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
      - Pleasantville

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"