X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ralph
    • Sep 2006

component cable question

I now have Kimber dv-30. I was looking at some longer cables so i can hang my new LCD. I ran across a company called LAT international. Well, knowing nothing about the cables they have, I was wondering if any one has used them, or has a review on them other than the 2 all over the net? Since this is the first time I have used any, I am kinda green in this area. The kimbers i have are stiff as heck. And a meter & half too short to do what I want to do. I have been using S-video in the past.
    My friend ( works for a video company) uses Tributaries in all the plasmas they hang, but that is because it is what they sell. My s-video cables are Tribs, and they seem to work ok. Thanks in advance.
  • Ralph
    • Sep 2006

OH, I am going from my denon 3910 to the back of the lcd direct. Not through the sony 9000.

Comment

• Lex
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Apr 2001

Why not look at the cables that help keep this site afloat, my company, CATCables.com Best value going in silver coated component cables for higher image quality-

I put CATTails up against any of them.

Doug
      "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• Ralph
        • Sep 2006

Thanks, I'll do just that. I may have questions if you don't mind.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"