Cables showed up! Now for some swapping!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Race Car Driver
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2005

Cables showed up! Now for some swapping!

Mr UPS left me a gift today, ;x(
    Now for some swapping around, now if the damn entertainment center would show up so I can finalize it all! :T

B&W
  • peterS
    Super Senior Member
    • Dec 2005

OMG ;x(

Comment

• audioqueso
      Super Senior Member
      • Nov 2004

Man, that's a lot of spending at one time for cables. Hurry up and burn them in, and let us know if it made a difference in music and movies. :T
      B&W 804S/Velodyne SPL-1000R/Anthem MRX720

Comment

• cuda65
        • Feb 2005

You should get some Cat cables and try them. Do a side by side test. I think from what I have seen from other posts of yours you must get a discount on all this stuff from were you work. Hope they work out well for you!
        Doug

Comment

• Azeke
          Super Senior Member
          • Mar 2003

Race Car Driver,

Congratulations, I am indeed very happy for you, however that being said just remember that this forum is sponsored by Cat Cables, so please be aware of that fact 8) . Thanks in advance for your understanding and enjoy your new tools.

Peace and blessings,

Azeke

Comment

• Race Car Driver
            Super Senior Member
            • Mar 2005

Yes, i know of the sponsor, actually thinking of getting cat sub cable. I need a 1 meter sub cable, and the price is great and they look quality
            B&W

Comment

• chrispy35
              • Feb 2004

Since you got so many cables and obviously a multiples of the same kind, how about a putting one set aside for a couple weeks for burnt-in/non-burnt-in comparison.

Chris P.

Comment

• Race Car Driver
                Super Senior Member
                • Mar 2005

Thats a good idea, except I used all the King Cobras, (SACD OUT)
                I do have to get a few more sets, so I could do that. (The HDMI and components are going to be a bit short i think )

In the brief listening I had before work, wow. The highs seem much more evident (a good thing IMO)
                Going to have to listen to some much more familiar music when I get home.
                The problem is Ive change so much in the last week-two, that most of it is new/better.

My signals are now Monster free
                Now to work on the speakers...
                B&W

Comment

Working...
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"