X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nbure
    • Nov 2005

sony xbr 960 or toshiba 34hf85?

The moderator said i could get 99 percent of the picture quality for a fraction of the price for the models listed.i can get the xbr but its gonna hurt me financially which i can live with if its worth it.I saw the xbr and the picture quality was unbelieveable.Is the toshiba picture quality close to the sony xbr?I am just wondering if i should save my money because i can get the same picture quality in the toshiba or is the toshiba not as good?Im not asking because i dont believe the mod but rather its a huge buying decison for me and i really want to make the right choice. ill prolly have this tv for a long time and i was just looking for a little convincing.btw i dont need a tuner or a
    i link i dont even know what benefits you get from an i link i dont care about pictures.
    Noel Burge
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

Really the best way to compare them is with your own eyes and let them and your wallet decide if the slight extra quality of the Sony (including the longer warranty) is worth the extra ~$800 over the long term. Nobody here can tell you that
    Jason

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"