X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • saurabh
    • Feb 2005

Home Theatre Calibration CD

Does someone know of a website from where I can download a Home Theatre Calibration soft file and then burn it locally. Or something which I can use as a Demo for the capability of the sounds across the various speakers, like planes wizzing past etc. Or can someone upload it to a FTP site. A DOLBY demo disk, maybe.

I know you can buy those in the US and Canada, but since I am not sitting there, I can only download and burn locally.

Thanks!!
    Last edited by saurabh; 21 April 2005, 07:48 Thursday.
    Need is the mother of all Inventions.....I am needy
  • ekkoville
    • Aug 2004

I don't know of a download, but jimmyp, the owner of the above advertised NextLevel A/V has great things to say about the Imax NASCAR disc. Not a NASCAR fan really, but a great presentation of your HT he says.

Erik

Comment

• Shane Martin
      Super Senior Member
      • Apr 2001

Your best bet is to have a member buy a copy of the disc(legit) and send it to you after you pay them for it. There are other options other than burning and downloading. There is nothing free(or pirated) that is out there.

Comment

• saurabh
        • Feb 2005

I was anyway not looking for free meal but my options are limited, although I found one link for stereo testing below :

anyone knows for surround ???

Comment

• saurabh
          • Feb 2005

Aha! atlast found the surrounds downloadable file also: :lol:

first download the last item called "Multichannelcheck" in either DD or DTS. It's in Swedish but that makes no difference, it will do the job.

Then an additional fun one is the "Banf Demo" which is a DTS 5.1 Swedish radio demo (but in English). Click Instructions then download. Make sure to enable DTS bitstream in your DVD player before playing your CD.

Also I will post a thread for converting stereo WAV files to 5.1 DTS Surround Sound CDs seperately.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"