X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vaa
    • Aug 2004

Anyone own the Krell Showcase Pre/pro

I'm looking to get the Krell Showcase Pre/pro. I'm wondering if it does upconversion. I can't seem to find the info anywhere.

To those that have it, How do you like/dislike it? Any issues with it? What other pre/pros did you look at and why did you pick the Krell?

Thanks
  • zipbear
    • Feb 2005

This review might be helpful. I bought the showcase amp last month and love it, saving money for pre/pro.

Comment

• mduke
      • Jan 2005

I have the showcase pre. I think the sound is very good. But it I will tell you that as far as upgradeable, I am not so sure. It just sounds clean from top to bottom. Channle seperation is very good. If you are looking for reviews, just goto ecoustics.com and type in showcase processor. Everyone who hears it is very impressed with how it sounds. There are a few there. www.krellonline is the homepage. No major issues with it. I have had mine for about 3 years. I got it almost when it first came out. But again, if you are the kind of person who needs all the latest upgrades, I would look else where. I don't see down the line. I am not trying to prevent you from getting it. Like I said, it sounds great and I am happy. You should just have all the info that you can. I am sure that you can get one less then retail someplace or even at a place like audiogon or something like it.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"