X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kurtholz
    • Feb 2005

arcamdv29 interfering with Krell Pro

Hey all

Iv'e been trying to work thru this, but the arcamdv29 i just bought, its remote is interfering with the Krell processor, i have to hold my finger over the sensor that gets the signal from the krell to use the remote

havent had time to try and figure out how to program it into my pronto,( which i probably can't do anyway)

has anyone had other brand remotes interfere with other components like this before

i am planning on upgrading my pronto, havent decided which way to go as far as a different brand , so i don't want to pay to have the one i have reprogrammed right now anyway

any suggestions

other than holding my finger over the infra red window while using the remote, hahaha, isn't it always something

thanks

Kurt
  • Azeke
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2003

Kurt,

I will move this thread to the Remote Control forum where you may get better responses.

In the interim, you may want to check out remotecentral.com they may have the file(s) you need for your pronto.

Best regards,

Azeke

Comment

• kurtholz
      • Feb 2005

as alway's, thanks so much

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"