Maggie HT review with modified ICBM..........

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Crimson
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Maggie HT review with modified ICBM..........

.........here

I wasn't aware Magnepan was getting thier own version of the ICBM.

Q.
    Q.
  • ThomasW
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

It's an interesting approach, but sort of a 'finger in the dike' as it were to actually solving a problem they created....

What Maggie and ALL the other planar mfgrs need to do is get their butt's in gear; and make real center channels that have adequate output, and are large enough to run with big panels. The current offerings from the planar mfgr's are a joke.

theAudioWorx
    Klone-Audio

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

Agreed thomas the centre from magnepan is a joke and needs to be addresses before people will take them seriously in the HT market. I find my single MMG to do a good job for what I need but being a single flat panel dispersion is limited for those with larger roooms....thats where the Martin Logan's centre is better IMO

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"