Outlaw Audio RR2150

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

Related Topics

Collapse

  • Shawn Parr
    Rotel vs. Outlaw amplifier character
    by Shawn Parr
    Hello all. I'm hoping to come up with some cash this summer to upgrade the home theatre/music playback system a bit.

    I currently have a dirt cheap receiver, it is so embarrassing I won't even mention what it is. When I first got a DVD player I bought a home theatre in a box just to...
    04 March 2006, 17:21 Saturday
  • TommyV
    2100 preamp
    by TommyV
    I have a 2.1 bedroom setup. I have been using an Outlaw RR2150 receiver until now. There have been some issues and it is going in for repair. I purchased a pre owned 2100 to compare because there were a few things I was not happy about the Outlaw in addition to the malfunction it currently has.
    ...
    16 October 2009, 03:06 Friday
  • JonMarsh
    Marantz CD5400 - Misfit in American Market?
    by JonMarsh
    I'm asked from time to time if I have any suggestions with regards to less expensive playback sources for digital music- usually along the lines of what cheap DVD player sounds fairly decent, or if there's a low buck universal player I would recommend. Hardly anyone ever asks what's a good inexpensive...
    18 March 2005, 20:21 Friday
  • borderdad
    Aurasound Sub
    by borderdad
    Hello all.
    I know the 12" Aurasound got a good recommendation from Thomas. I was wondering if the 10" is a good deal as well. It's on sale at Madisound and I've got a small home office that needs a sub. It will be paired with Zaph's ZD5's. The signal will be coming from an Outlaw RR2150...
    11 June 2008, 23:41 Wednesday
  • chinets
    Marantz DV 9600 Vs. Rotel RDV 1060 In Audio Only??
    by chinets
    Marantz DV 9600 AUDIO question!!!!!!!!!!

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Hi Everyone,
    Since we are touching on the subject of the Marantz DV 9600 and Rotel RDV -1060 "IN AUDIO ONLY" could you please...
    12 June 2006, 08:17 Monday
  • Loading...
  • No more items.
Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

    Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

    Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"