X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • borderdad
    • Nov 2005

Aurasound Sub

Hello all.
    I know the 12" Aurasound got a good recommendation from Thomas. I was wondering if the 10" is a good deal as well. It's on sale at Madisound and I've got a small home office that needs a sub. It will be paired with Zaph's ZD5's. The signal will be coming from an Outlaw RR2150 using the Outlaw's bass management. The ZD5's go ridiculously low but I'll cross 'em about 60-80 I guess to ease their workload. This is the model # from the website. NS10-513-4A. Thanks for any input.
    Hola from El Paso!
  • Hdale85
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2006

Pretty sure the NS-10 is an awesome sub as well! Very low distortion and what not. I've thought about using them in a speaker design. He recommends the 12 because its a lot more output and what not.

Comment

• Rick Craig
      • Jul 2006

Originally posted by borderdad
      Hello all.
      I know the 12" Aurasound got a good recommendation from Thomas. I was wondering if the 10" is a good deal as well. It's on sale at Madisound and I've got a small home office that needs a sub. It will be paired with Zaph's ZD5's. The signal will be coming from an Outlaw RR2150 using the Outlaw's bass management. The ZD5's go ridiculously low but I'll cross 'em about 60-80 I guess to ease their workload. This is the model # from the website. NS10-513-4A. Thanks for any input.
      I've used several of them and it's a great woofer.

Comment

• borderdad
        • Nov 2005

Great! Thanks for the input. It's for music only in a pretty small room (12x14) so I figured if I can have a nice sub and save some money too, why not?
        Hola from El Paso!

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"