X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fattner
    • Nov 2007

my new Mac Intosh C-2200tube pre-amp-WOW

Hi everyone ,I just placed inservice a Mac- C2200 tube Pre-Amp in my system,I have two Mac mc252(vertical bi-amp)w/my Maggies 3.6 and my mac 205cd player,all I can say is Wow ,my pre-amp before was a Mac-c45 solid state(still pretty good )but not like that smooth tube sound .Now all I need is a good sacd player (any suggestions??).PS I just found out Mac Intosh just came out with their first turntable (a complete turn-key w/arm +MC cart) does anyone know the price of one or for that matter has anyone seen it? Got to go and listen to my system now,I can't get enough of it, :B Harry
  • meltdown
    • Apr 2006

Mac attack.

I phased out my GAS equipment and picked up a Mc6500 for my Maggies, and its sweet. Its great getting back stereo. I just picked up Knopflers' Kill to get crimson LP and its awesome.

Comment

• zmanbands
      • May 2007

Sony DVP ES9000s Modded SACD/DVD player

This SACD player modded by Vacuum state is Fantastic. I recently had one modded to level 6 at a cost of $2050, for base Sony [$350] and mods $1695. Worth every penny. There are 2 on audiogon level 4 at $1050 and level 5 at $1200. The level 6 mod is $200 now. Does not play CD-R's The mods are warrantyed for 5 years parts and labor. You should be able to get the remainder of the warranty.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"