X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • riceaterslc
    • Aug 2006

Where to buy 3.5mm cables?

if this is in the wrong forum, i apologize. not exactly sure where to post it.

i need some 3.5mm mono M/M 6" cables, and i cannot find them anywhere. i need them to daisy chain my mono amps 12v trigger. the shortest ones i can find are 8" ones but they are like $10 each and stereo. anyone have any recommendations? thanks in advance!
    chris
  • dyazdani
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Oct 2005

I was going to say CAT, but for audio signal cables. I would just go DIY for a 12v trigger.
    Danish

Comment

• audioqueso
      Super Senior Member
      • Nov 2004

B&W 804S/Velodyne SPL-1000R/Anthem MRX720

Comment

• riceaterslc
        • Aug 2006

thanks for the link audioqueso but $10 for 8" is a bit pricey for me. DIY it is!
        chris

Comment

• Kevin P
          • Aug 2000

I was about to say RadioShack, but I don't know that there are any in Korea. Maybe a local electronics shop?

Comment

• riceaterslc
            • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Kevin P
            I was about to say RadioShack, but I don't know that there are any in Korea. Maybe a local electronics shop?
            yeah, i looked on radioshack's website and they didnt have anything short either. i was thinking about asking my wife, who is still back in the states, to go looking for me but knowing the quality of the salespeople in our area, and her not really knowing what to get i would probably end up with 1000ft of cat5e or something electronic shops here are hit or miss, no luck yet...
            chris

Comment

• Kevin D
              Ultra Senior Member
              • Oct 2002

FWIW, stereo ones would work fine if they're easier to get.

Kevin D.

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"