X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kurtholz
    • Feb 2005

Revel Ultima Salon or B & W 802D

Hi all

I was hit with an offer today on a set of mint Revel Ultima Salons at what i THINK is a good price, i am going to see tomorrow, they are still in the packing crates

hoping i could get a few opinions on these versus the B & W 802D

which would you choose and why.

this will pose a huge juggling act, but, as i have full blown uogradeitis, was wondering if anyone has heard both

thanks so much in advance

Kurt
  • David Meek
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Kurt, here are some owner reviews of the Revel Ultima Salons. Out of 29 reviews their average rating was 4.48 out of 5. I've not heard them so I can't be much more help.

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• krellfan
      • Jul 2005

I am have the 802D and the Revel Ultima Studios and I am debating which pair to keep. It's discussed here -http://www.htguide.com/forum/showthread.php4?t=19884.
      The Salon and the Studio are very similar with the Salon having a bit more low end. I am leaning towards keep the Revel at this point.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"