X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • june
    • Feb 2005

Tuners??

Hello All,

Who make a good tuner? I heard Rotel's RT02 and lost my mind. I need a tuner for my bedroom. The RT02 only come in silver & we need black.

June
    June
    "IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN, YOU PLAN TO FAIL"
  • benny
    • Jan 2005

10 series in black. RT-1080, I think it is.

Comment

• chrispy35
      • Feb 2004

I thought all the Euro series models were available in black. I've seen a black RCD-02 and RA-02 set on EBay in the past. I would assume the RT-02 is also available.

Couldn't find any mention of colour choices on the Rotel website though but, then again, the Rotel website is sad...what's new is hardly new (when are they going to mention the stuff they announced at CES?).

Comment

• gordon1130
        • Mar 2005

I just came across your post while researching the RA-01 and wanted to respond. The RT-02 does indeed come in black, I bought one last week for my office/den system. So far I'm very happy with it. The RT-02 has good seperation, a nice soundstage especially on live broadcasts and it has an involving and musical sound that is very easy to live with.

Comment

• Patt
          • Feb 2005

Your question may have been answered but a couple other dedicated tuner companies are Fanfare and Magnum Dynalab. The latter even has some tube powered tuner's :rollhead:
          ......Pat

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"