Do not Buy Berkline Theater Seating!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tjmccabe
    • Jan 2005

Do not Buy Berkline Theater Seating!!!!!!!!!!

:M [I purchased 5 leather reclining seats for the new home theater. They were 5 weeks late arrived in July 04. All five chairs are mismatched leather in quality color. Berkline has been horrible to deal with and will not fix this issue. They do not return phone calls. They are on my do not buy ever list. Its Jan 05 and I am :M . Buyer beware and avoid the Berkline products! :evil:
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Sorry to hear that you're having problems. Have you heard of others having problems with Berkline?

Comment

• Uncle Clive
      Former Moderator
      • Jan 2002

Welcome TJ

Is the Better Business Bureau available in your area? Maybe you can solicit the help from this bureau. Make sure you have documented all your efforts.
      Last edited by Clive; 16 January 2005, 23:09 Sunday.
      CLIVE

HEY!! Why buy movie tickets when you can own a Theater?

Comment

• 77engineer
        • Mar 2003

Have you discussed the problems you are having with the person that you purchased them from. I have 2 chairs and they match great and are very comfortable. In fact I am in the process of ordering a couple more.

Adam

Comment

• Lex
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Apr 2001

There is no way leather can be guaranteed to be the exact color unless it's dyed the same color. Leather tanning can vary by the skin as to how the colorations come out. I will say though that it is up to the vendor to match product for customers that buy more than 1 piece and apparently they did not do a good job doing that.

There customer service sounds pretty bad though. Sorry for your trouble.

Lex
          Doug
          "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"