X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alibaba
    • May 2004

Home Theater Master MX-500

Hi folks

Looking at getting this used remote from the local buy & sell. Does anyone have any experience with this remote?

It looks like the reviews on it is quite favorable. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Al
  • John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

I've never owned one. However, I've heard a ton of good reports about them. Most seem quite happy with them.
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• Alibaba
      • May 2004

picked up the Home Theater MX-500 yesterday and started programming right away. Very light weight considering the size of the remote...fits in my hand nicely and can literally use it with one hand.

I really like it so far :T I set up some macro commands and it programmed all of my 9 components. YAY!! :B

I need to spend more time with it....some tweaking here and there.

Al

Comment

• John Holmes
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

Glad to hear it's working out for ya!
        "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• Pez
          • May 2004

I have that remote and love it. I may have some quality gear but it is the best piece of equipment I own. I was fortunate enough to work in the same building where thier corporate headquaters was and got it for very little. Only problem is the backlight doesnt work anymore but I never use it anyways.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"