X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Minge
    • Feb 2004

Integra RDC-7 Codes for Home Theater Master MX-700

I am having a difficult time programing and or learning several of the cridical buttons on the Home Theater Master MX-700 remote. The audio button for instance will not learn and the buttons at the bottom of the Integra remote to adjust the levels of each of the speakers will not learn and I can't get them programed.

My question to this forum is does anyone know were I can find the codes to the Integra remote. Does anyone else have this remote and the RDC-7 and have suggestions on how to get the remote to learn these codes?

Thanks for the help.
  • awtryau89
    • Dec 2002

I had the RDC-7 and the MX-700. The MX-700's database has the remote codes for the IR RDC-7 in it. If there were any additional buttons that I programmed, I did not have any problems whatsoever. You may have a bad remote.

Eric Awtry
    War Eagle
    Eric Awtry
    War Eagle

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"