X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SiliGoose
    • Aug 2000

New nVidia Drivers

If you're using a GeForce 2 or 3 head over to the nVidia site and grab their new "DetonatorXP" drivers. They work for all the major OS's (not just WinXP).

Before installing the new drivers I got a very respectable 6597 3D Mark (640x480 @ 32bit color).

Now with the DetonatorXP drivers I scored an amazing 7501 at a higher screen resolution! (800x600 @ 32bit color).

A 1000 point increase where 200 is usually considered a major deal!!! I'll take free performance any day!!

-Sili
    www.campmurphy.net
  • Bing Fung
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Aug 2000

Wow, it's about time. I was getting all pissed at Nvidia because they announced these drivers at the Radeon 8500 release. Only to not have the drivers until now.

Sili, what are your 3D marks at 1024x768 (default) and what are the increases with XP drivers at that resolution?

Bing
    Bing

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"