X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bing Fung
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Aug 2000

*New* Nforce 2 Drivers ver 2.45

Nvidia has released a new set of Nforce 2 drivers. The drivers are WHQL certified (if that means anything :roll: ) It doesn't look like the new IDE drivers are ready as of yet, which is a major drag as I'm still getting some strange drive/explorer issues from time to time. Regardless I'll be installing these. For those of you who may remember, Nvidia had ver 2.41's out but they were buggy and they ended up pulling the 2.41 from the web site. They replaced them with the 2.03's dated from Jan 03.

Fixed Issues are:

WHQL certified kit for nForce and nForce2 (NOTE: the graphics drivers in the English only kit is not WHQL certified. However, it is the same driver version as the international kit)

-Includes support for nForce2 400 and nForce2 Ultra 400
    -EAX fixes and compatibility improvements in
    -Operation Flashpoint
    -Neverwinter Nights
    -The Matrix Reloaded
    -Grand Theft Auto: ViceCity
    -Mafia
    -Battlefield 1942
    -Updated audio control panel
    -3D audio performance improvements
    -NOTE: NVIDIA accelerated IDE drivers are not included in this release.

Win XP users, You must have SP1 installed before you can install these drivers

Get Them Here

Bing
    Bing
  • Bing Fung
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Aug 2000

Well, so much for that, the 2.41's as they will not even install past the licence agreement. Both Back and Next are grayed out, leaving only cancel. :evil:

Either that or something else is wrong :roll:

I may try the International ones....

*Updated* This is strange, to get them to install I had to right click and then select "Run as Administrator", Even though my Bing account is an Admin (I know, I know...). This is the first time I ever had to do this to get something to install :roll:

Bing
    Bing

Comment

• Eduardo
      Moderator emeritus
      • Jun 2002

Bing how are the new drivers working out? How do I check and see what drivers I currently have loaded?

http://home.nc.rr.com/ejimenez

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"