X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • impala454
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2007

Big, cheap monitors

Pretty interesting article talking about some nice, big monitors on the cheap:
    Whether you're a fan of Apple or not, you have to admit, they make some of the most beautiful monitors around—heck, it even won our hive five for bes

I'd really like to try this sucker out at $564. 30" IPS @ 2560x1600. I don't care about all the "features" of a monitor. I just want it to do its job.

-Chuck
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

No doubt Chuck. It's hard to find a display that's just a display these days :roll: Give me quality resolution, colour, and contrast. The damn thing doesn't need to make coffee!

Funny, I was perusing the web for a possible TV upgrade this summer and I found only ONE plasma by Samsung that's basically just a 1080p display. No "smart", no 3D, no wifi etc. Here's hoping it's still available in ~6 months...
    Jason

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"