X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jimmyp58
    Super Senior Member
    • Aug 2003

Andrew Pratt & My new ProntoPro NG TSU7000

I took the plunge and this is a real treat and complement to my system. But much (all) of this is due to Andrew Pratt. He's been awesome in programming my TSU7000.

If anyone needs help or wants to get the most out of your remote, you need to give Andrew a shout!!!

To note, Andrew's services are joined with my Next Level Audio & Video as an add-on/value-add service. I am proud to be affiliated with him.

Jim
    jpiscitello@ameritech.net
  • Azeke
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2003

Wonderful news Jim. Andrew indeed, has been instrumental in many individuals electronic lifestyles. I believe it is his gift, if you know what I mean.

BTW, Jim, do you need an east cost rep?

Nice job Andrew.

Regards,

Azeke

Comment

• Kevin P
      • Aug 2000

That's great guys! I've learned a lot about Pronto programming from Andrew over the years.

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

Thanks Jimmy I'm sure its going to be a pleasure working with you...esp given the quality of gear you own :E

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"