X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kgunn
    • Mar 2006

Hats off to Andrew & Aussie Geoff

As a new member to Club Rotel, I just wanted to thank Andrew Pratt & Aussie Geoff for the job they do on this site, its really appreciated.
    I recently upgraded the firmware on my RSP 1066 to version 2.6 and wouldn't have been able to do it had it not been for there advice and knowledge.
    Again many thanks!

P.S. Although I did loose my Subwoofer in two channel stereo, that is until I figured out that in the system settings I needed to put the subwoofer level to Max instead of just yes. Just an after thought.... Kgunn
  • Kobus
    • Aug 2005

ditto................. and a few others.

Kobus

Comment

• Club1820
      • Jan 2006

copy that! :T
      Rotel 1068, Rotel 1060, Rotel 1055, Rotel 1095, Rotel 956, Rotel RLC-1040, M&K VX-860 Sub, Whatmough M30s, Squeezebox 3

Comment

• Aussie Geoff
        Super Senior Member
        • Oct 2003

Kgun,

Thanks - it's a team effort from all of the members...
        Although I did loose my Subwoofer in two channel stereo, that is until I figured out that in the system settings I needed to put the subwoofer level to Max instead of just yes. Just an after thought....
        Setting sub=MAX has the side effect of making the bass double the level you want (ie bass sent to both the subwoofer and the speakers). Try setting the front speakers to SMALL, in which case the subwoofer will be activated anyway at exactly the levels you have calibrated for... This is the way that most of us run - we just vary which crossover setting to use for the base (80 H, 60 Hz or 40 Hz being common)...

Geoff

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"