Clear All
  • Jorge Ribeiro
    • Jul 2004

I need yeloow lcd proxima LS2

Hi,

I need to buy one lcd for proxima ls2.
    somebody here have this part to sale?
    new or used?
    if somebody here has an used in perfect operation, I buy.
    please, contact me.
    Last edited by Jorge Ribeiro; 10 July 2004, 14:08 Saturday.
  • Brandon B
    Super Senior Member
    • Jun 2001

First, I will bet you will search for years for any forum member anywhere with individual LCD panels from optical blocks for sale.

Second, LCD panels don't have a color associated with them. The color comes from a dichroic filter/polarizer plate that is used to limit the light that panel acts on to one narrow band. It is a separate piece of optics. Which do you need, the polarizer plate or the LCD panel?

Third, projectors don't have a yellow filter. It's red, green or blue (for now anyway). Although the blue one might appear yellow as that is what is reflects.

How come you haven't tried the manufacturer?

BB

Comment

• Jorge Ribeiro
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Brandon B
      First, I will bet you will search for years for any forum member anywhere with individual LCD panels from optical blocks for sale.

Second, LCD panels don't have a color associated with them. The color comes from a dichroic filter/polarizer plate that is used to limit the light that panel acts on to one narrow band. It is a separate piece of optics. Which do you need, the polarizer plate or the LCD panel?

Third, projectors don't have a yellow filter. It's red, green or blue (for now anyway). Although the blue one might appear yellow as that is what is reflects.

How come you haven't tried the manufacturer?

BB
      thank you for your observations, excuse me for the mistakes that I made. I already corrected.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"