X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jurgen
    • Jul 2003

xbox problems on plv z1

Hi all,

I own a sanyo plvz1 and an xbox. Both give me great joy but combined I'me having some difficulties with them. When I hook up the xbox to the pj via composite and s video the picture "stutters" a bit and the primary colours are shaky.
    The gameqube does not present a problem and neither does my dvd player(via component).

Has anyone had the same experience? Help is greatly appreciated!

Jurgen.
  • cofn
    • Dec 2002

I don't have a PLV-Z1, but I do have the Matinee 1HD which is the identical unit just by Studio Expressions. I have my Xbox hooked up via components and have had no problems at all.

Did you go into the dashboard and enable 480P, 720P and 1080I? I did notice some weirdness on my part until I did. The screen would be cut in half and flickering until I made the change. But everything is fine now.

Comment

• Jurgen
      • Jul 2003

Thanks for your input!

I am using a pal machine and therefore have not connected the Xbox with component cables(not really a standard here in Europe yet)and that also excludes the use of progressive scan(for now).
      I do suspect however, that this feature is in someway interfering with the current image via Svideo. I think I will try to get my hands on a component cable for xbox(probably by import)and experiment further.

Is there a degradation in picture quality when you use the component switching feaure of a homecinema amp(in my case the Rotel rsx1055)instead of a direct connection?

Regards,
      Jurgen

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"