X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cbrock3650
    • Dec 2009

In Desperate Need of Help

I have a Studio Experience 50HD that has been working for about 1.5 years. I went to turn it on the other day and it powered up, but no image came out. I thought it was the bulb so I ordered a new one to the tune of $550 but when I installed it there is still no image being sent out. The fans are on and running, and everything else seems to be working, but no light is coming out. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated...

Chad
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

That doesn't sound good, Chad. If you're not getting any image at all, it's likely a main board failure of some sort. Is Studio Experience still in business ?
    If so, you should contact them or the place where you bought it, especially if it's still under warranty. If out of warranty as is something like the main board, you are probably looking at a horrendous repair bill and you would have to question whether or not you should fix it or buy a new unit. Heck you can buy a 1080p dlp projector from BenQ for $999. today.
    My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"