went to wally's world to look at the "vizo" flat panels

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • peterS
    Super Senior Member
    • Dec 2005
    • 1038

    #1

    went to wally's world to look at the "vizo" flat panels

    didnt see any of them just sanyo... :roll:
  • Sponge
    Member
    • May 2006
    • 71

    #2
    Circuit City, Sam's, and Costco...no Wally-World

    They seem to make a pretty decent TV for the $ but the main lines will be line priced with them in a few weeks...I was going to go with one but I finally found a CC w/one next to a Panny and it was worth the difference to me.

    Best bang for the buck by far and if that's your budget don't think twice. I may get their 37" LCD for the workout room
    Old HT guy getting back into it!

    Comment

    • peterS
      Super Senior Member
      • Dec 2005
      • 1038

      #3
      i could of sworn the comercials said walmart... aparently im mistaken
      not looking to buy just looking

      Comment

      • dyazdani
        Ultra Senior Member
        • Oct 2005
        • 7032

        #4
        I looked today as well and only saw Sanyo, ILO, and one Polaroid
        Danish

        Comment

        Related Topics

        Collapse

        • mlammert
          DIY Acoustic Panels - "Transparent" Fabric Question
          by mlammert
          I am getting ready to build some DIY acoustic panels for my listening room. I am building 5 of these panels; one for a ceiling cloud and two on each side wall (one for first reflection point and one for second reflection point on each wall). I have tested this by hanging some blankets and quilts at...
          11 February 2018, 22:10 Sunday
        • bambrose
          Different plasma panels
          by bambrose

          I'm now looking into a 42" plasma monitors for my system (I need some of my living room back). I'm looking into the tecnology end and I'vr noticed that some panels use the ALiS tecnology. These panels supposedly give you more resolution and better brightness by getting rid of the horizontal...
          03 July 2003, 13:07 Thursday
        • Mazeroth
          Last minute advice on my OC 703 panels?
          by Mazeroth
          I just purchased a case of 12 OC 703 2" panels from a local supplier (me = pumped). As it stands I'm going to be making 12 panels for my listening room. They are the unbacked 703 panels. The plan is to make some frames for them using something like 2"x1" boards and the frames will...
          16 September 2006, 19:06 Saturday
        • dmccombs
          800 Series need ceiling acoustic panels?
          by dmccombs
          I have added bass traps in the corners of my room and I have panels on the side walls for 1st reflection points.

          In my reading, I have seen that some speakers are aided by the use of panels on the ceiling. The info indicates that speakers that have tweeters with a high range of...
          23 March 2007, 15:56 Friday
        • tboooe
          805S in corner...need sound absorbing panels?
          by tboooe
          Hi, my wife recently exercised her right of eminent domain and claimed my office/listening room. It is now the kids play room...my 2 ch system has been relegated to small rectangular area in the living room. This is where my problem arises. Due to the shape of the space (imagine a rectangular area...
          27 August 2005, 20:51 Saturday
        • Loading...
        • No more items.
        Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

          Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

          Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"