Could some one try this for me please....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Raymate
    • Jan 2006

Could some one try this for me please....

Hi Guys,

Live in the UK but will be moving out to Canada (Toronto) going to take with me all my DVDs and a region free player.

From what I can tell some Plasmas will display a pure PAL signal, would like to confirm what models will do this via the S-VHS connection.

If anyone has a iPod colour, photo or video could then please plug it into their Plasma and set it to PAL and see if you get a full colour image please.

Or if they have a digital still camera that can be switched to a PAL signal then again with the phono video connection.

Can you report if it crops of looks bad

And let me know what model you have tried it with.

Many thanks

Ray Allen
    Denon AVC-A1SE / Mission / REL / Lots of Russ Andrews Stuff / Van Den Hul / Audioquest / Chord / Kimber / Marantz CD7300 / Pioneer DVL-919E / Sony JA333ES / iPod nano / iPod colour 4G / D-777 / D-250 / D-88 / Various MD Players
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"