X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • glangston@socal
    • May 2004

Cindy Lauper--Guilty Pleasure

The Live At Last DVD of Cindi at Town Hall (March 11, 2004) in New York is great fun. She has a unique voice that wraps itself around her music with an intensity that reminds me of Bette Midler. Sound is excellent and the supporting musicians are superb. Very few today command the stage like Cindi. At Last, Stay, I Drove All Night, If You Go Away, All Through the Night, Walk on By (very surprising), Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood, She Bop, Sisters of Avalon, Change of Heart, True Colors, Shine, It's Hard to Be Me, Money Changes Everything, Unchained Melody, and then Time AFter Time and Girls Just Want to Have Fun as encores. Not much to want after this.
    Last edited by glangston@socal; 03 October 2004, 11:34 Sunday.
  • Kevin P
    • Aug 2000

Cool, I didn't know she had a concert DVD out. I'll have to pick it up.

We saw her live when she opened for Cher 2 years ago. She puts on a great show. I'll have to pick up that DVD.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"