X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stoney
    • Dec 2004

Justice League Soundtrack "Come Together"

Did anyone else find Gary Clark Jr. cover of "Come Together" on the JUSTICE LEAGUE Soundtrack as impressive as I did? Just after the Superman/Flash race in the end credits. Cranked it up quite a bit and it brought out the realization for me that I needed to adjust the frequency balance to my mains. Changed them to Small with a 40hz cut off instead of Large and re-ran the auto tune eq.
    I like the change last night. We'll see if I still like it tonight. Need to listen to some more refined music selections.
    Emotiva UPA-700 Amp
    Emotiva UMC 200 pre/pro
    B&W DM605 S2 Mains
    DM602 S2 Surrounds
    DM601 S2 Rear Surrounds
    CC6 S2 Center.
    ASW 1000 Sub
  • Ovation
    Super Senior Member
    • Sep 2004

I did like that track, but I was disappointed with the score overall (not a fan...at all...of Danny Elfman--much preferred the Zimmer/Junkie XL scores from Man of Steel and BvS).

Comment

• Stoney
      • Dec 2004

I'll have to listen more closely to those two again.
      I watched X-Men Apocalypse tonight and verified that the changes I made to my setup made quite a difference in the LFE response. I am thinking that the subs in my mains were out of phase with the other two subs. By rolling the mains off at 40hz and sending the LFE only to the other two, the bass response is more what would be expected. Chest thump, couch shaking, etc.
      Will have to work back through the collection again to see what I've been missing. Last night I sampled some Marcus Miller "Burning Down the House", ZZ Top "Thug", Yello "O Yeah" and thought things were improved, but the ears were a little fried from the volume.
      Emotiva UPA-700 Amp
      Emotiva UMC 200 pre/pro
      B&W DM605 S2 Mains
      DM602 S2 Surrounds
      DM601 S2 Rear Surrounds
      CC6 S2 Center.
      ASW 1000 Sub

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"