Clear All
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Punch Drunk Love review

:tired: nuff said.

• Robbie
    • Aug 2000

Hmmmmm... Couldn't even remember this one so moseyed over to AMG to check it out. They seemed to like it and gave it :4: .

Not a huge fan of Sandler myself although some of his work I enjoyed. Might have to make this a rental if nothing else moves me.

Robbie

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

I've heard lots of good things about this movie which was why I rented it but it my wife and I found it very boring and frankly we thought of turning it off but I figured it had to get better....it didn't. I don't mind sandler and happy gilmor's one of my favorite movies so it wasn't so much him or the acting which was actually pretty decent but I just didn't care about the storyline or the charciters.

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2001

I don't care for Sandler. Thought I read somewhere that this one was a different take for him. Anyway, after Andrew's assessment, I'll just pass it on by.

My Homepage!
        My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"