X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ray5
    • Dec 2008

Digital copy

I have several digital copies which I never downloaded and some of them have expired dates. Anyway to recover those? Thanks,
    Ray
  • P-Dub
    Office Moderator
    • Aug 2000

Just email and ask for a new code to extenend. I lost a copy when my hd drive died and I got a new code the following day.

I know I have a few expired but have not ask as yet.
    Paul

There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that can't.

Comment

• ray5
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Paul Wu
      Just email and ask for a new code to extenend. I lost a copy when my hd drive died and I got a new code the following day.

I know I have a few expired but have not ask as yet.
      Who should I ask? The movie house or where I bought it from? Thanks.

Comment

• P-Dub
        Office Moderator
        • Aug 2000

There should be an email address with the digital copy code. If not, then I would look for the movie site and email the dvd department. So if it is a Fox production, I'd have to go look through their website.

I think this thread is going to prompt me to start looking at getting access to all my digital copies. I keep buying, but I don't bother to transfer and activate. Plus I have a storage issue at the moment, ie no more HD space.
        Paul

There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that can't.

Comment

• ray5
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Paul Wu
          There should be an email address with the digital copy code. If not, then I would look for the movie site and email the dvd department. So if it is a Fox production, I'd have to go look through their website.

I think this thread is going to prompt me to start looking at getting access to all my digital copies. I keep buying, but I don't bother to transfer and activate. Plus I have a storage issue at the moment, ie no more HD space.
          Thanks. That's what happened to me, never occurred to me that they have an expiration date till I read a thread here. Despite that most were fine despite having expired, only a couple did not work.
          Ray

Comment

• madmac
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Aug 2010

Any dvd and Clone dvd software. Problem solved....forever!.
            Dan Madden :T

Comment

• Ovation
              Super Senior Member
              • Sep 2004

That's not the kind of digital copy they're talking about, though.

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"