• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • audioqueso
    Super Senior Member
    • Nov 2004

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Just watched this last night.
    Really fun movie! I know it's based off a game, but I don't really know the game (except from the Super Nintendo days). Regardless, it had a good solid story. I didn't know what to expect at first, but the fun factor was like the first time you watched Pirates of the Caribbean. Didn't know what kind of movie it would be at first, but it ended up being a really fun movie.
    Excellent director too. The camera shots were awesome, and the action seens were just right.

Jake Gyllenhaal did an excellent job of being lose-going-type-of-guy, but still emotionally serious. His acrobatic moves were fantastic too! Very impressive.

PQ was gorgeous. I can't comment on the SQ since I was not able to watch it with my audio system (just used tv speakers).

Definitely recommended! Great movie all around for any one in the family.
    :4:
    B&W 804S/Velodyne SPL-1000R/Anthem MRX720
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

I probably wouldn't want to own this but I do intend to rent it eventually.
    My Homepage!

Comment

• aud19
      Twin Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2003

Fun, good SQ/VQ but it was definitely a renter IMO. Maybe if you have pre-teens around they might repeat watch it.
      Jason

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2001

Rented this over the weekend. It reminded me of those sword and sandal flicks from the fifties that were often featured on a double bill with a western or musical. This modern sword and sandal fantasy flick was okay for the first hour but after 90 minutes I found myself wishing the film would hurry up and end. Fantastic PQ from Disney on Blu-ray.
        My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"