X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Finally saw Wonderlust on movie channel

Well, that was different, and fun. Paul Rudd, and Jennifer Aniston didn't disappoint with their performances. I particularly enjoyed the whole hippie vibe and free love commune setting and when Jennifer got really into it and the character actors were nothing short of great. Even Allan Alda put in a great performance as a character actor with somewhat senior moments, and a flair for being accentric.

I could have done with a little less nekkedness by a few people in the movie, and a little more by one in particular, lol. I got a little weirded out by Paul Rudd's character going on and on about what he was going to do to the hippie chick, that he wound up freaking out, and not getting any, but other than that, it was a fun movie.

I really think Jennifer Aniston is underrated as an actress. Probably just because the roles she gets, don't usually have a lot of meat on the bones. But she made this character have real flair and interest, I thought.

I'm unsure how to rate this movie in some ways, but I'd say for me, it was a 3 of 4 stars comedy. A fun ride.
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Yeah it was a fun movie but a little wierd. Have you seen Jennifer in Horrible Bosses ? If you haven't you are missing a huge feast for the eyes. I've never seen her look so hot.
    My Homepage!

Comment

• Lex
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Apr 2001

It was definitely a little weird George. But still funny.

I have seen Horrible Bosses a couple of times, you are RIGHT, she was way hottttt! But then I have always thought she was so hot, lol. Me and about 10 million other guys I guess.

That is a funny movie. I have horrible bosses on my DVR. Whenever Jen is on a movie channel, I usually press record, lol.

I am rewatching the Friends series on blu-ray, and enjoying every minute of Jen as Rachel Green. uh-huh...
      Doug
      "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"