X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alloroc
    Super Senior Member
    • Dec 2005

Taken

Watched a pretty decent thriller last night on BD.

Taken - with Liam Neeson.

He plays a retired James Bond type CIA agent whose teenage daughter heads off to Paris with a friend for the Summer and gets herself kidnapped by an Eastern European sex traffic gang. Neeson heads of to find her.

I have to say that the plot is a little contrived but if you can get past that, it's a ripper of an action movie with some fantastic fight scenes albeit very violent and graphic. Neeson was fantastic in the role and he has more movies like this in him for sure. I know he auditioned for Bond in GoldenEye and although Brosnan was excellent, given where Bond is now, they could have had it back then with Neeson. Horses for courses I suppose.

Anyhow :T :T :T :T for Taken
    Vincent.

I don't want the world. I just want your half.
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Wow, that's out already on BD in Ireland ? It's still in theaters here. I do look forward to seeing it when it finally is released here, which will probably be 3 or 4 months from now.
    My Homepage!

Comment

• Alloroc
      Super Senior Member
      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by George Bellefontaine
      Wow, that's out already on BD in Ireland ? It's still in theaters here. I do look forward to seeing it when it finally is released here, which will probably be 3 or 4 months from now.
      Wow! It's almost always the other way around! It was a summer release here last year. Get it in your netflix queue!
      Vincent.

I don't want the world. I just want your half.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"