... If you liked the first one, which I did, you will be a bit disappointed in the sequel. Liam Neeson still kicks a lot of butt, but the film suffers from a thin plot line. In 2, the father and relatives of the men he killed in number 1 are out to get him and... well there isn't much more to it. He and his wife get captured and he shows the daughter how to help him escape, etc. The rest is pure mindless action, and lots of it. I liked number 1 enough to purchase, but I decided to rent the sequel rather than make a blind buy, and I was glad I did.
Taken 2... well
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Tags: None
- Bottom
-
Watched this last night. Was a bit amused to see some of the same locales from Skyfall (the rooftop chase scene). Was entertained by it but won't watch it again (I get the feeling all involved wanted an excuse to spend time in Istanbul).- Bottom
-
I pretty much feel the same. It was enjoyable but, not as griping as the first film."I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"- Bottom
Comment
Related Topics
Collapse
-
I caught an interview with Michael Douglas on the tube a couple of nights ago. Douglas said Oliver Stone has approved a script and will be announcing cast members shortly for a Wall Street sequel. Apparently Douglas is already aboard to reprise the role of Gordon Gekko and the film will begin with Gekko...-
Channel: At The Movies and on TV
-
-
by Brandon BBought this
http://www.manga.com/ghost/ghost.html
last week to watch this weekend, and next week in Japan will go see the sequel in the theater
http://www.innocence-movie.jp/trailer/
Looks reeeeeeeally beautifully animated, if nothing else....-
Channel: At The Movies and on TV
-
-
by Bam!Hey guys!
Found this on another forum (friends of HTG)
Check out this link if you like seeing other peoples systems and their comments....
http://www.arduman.com/aa/Sayfalar/friends.htm#Istanbul
Enjoy!
...-
Channel: Audio Hideout
-
-
by VincehoffmanHi All,
I'm a long time lurker, very much into quality music reproduction and HT, and was once a DIY speaker builder (in high school!). My reason for this post is the tremendous knowledge base (or is that bass
) found here and that no commercially available product appears to fit the...
-
Channel: Mission Possible DIY
-
-
by impala454Anyone seen it yet? I saw it Wed night and thought it was pretty good. Very entertaining and a good "prequel" to the old Bond movies. It's an interesting dynamic for the prequel to come after the others in linear movie time (i.e. they don't try to make it look old, they keep with the present...-
Channel: At The Movies and on TV
-
- Loading...
- No more items.

Comment