X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Taken 2... well

... If you liked the first one, which I did, you will be a bit disappointed in the sequel. Liam Neeson still kicks a lot of butt, but the film suffers from a thin plot line. In 2, the father and relatives of the men he killed in number 1 are out to get him and... well there isn't much more to it. He and his wife get captured and he shows the daughter how to help him escape, etc. The rest is pure mindless action, and lots of it. I liked number 1 enough to purchase, but I decided to rent the sequel rather than make a blind buy, and I was glad I did.
    My Homepage!
  • Ovation
    Super Senior Member
    • Sep 2004

Watched this last night. Was a bit amused to see some of the same locales from Skyfall (the rooftop chase scene). Was entertained by it but won't watch it again (I get the feeling all involved wanted an excuse to spend time in Istanbul).

Comment

• John Holmes
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

I pretty much feel the same. It was enjoyable but, not as griping as the first film.
      "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"