X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greenhorn
    • Feb 2007

Balls Of Fury

First of all, I used to like to indulge in some adult beverages and marathon Ping Pong sessions in the garage with friends. Second of all the Def Leppard (who I like and have a few Cd’s of) tie-in was really fun bonus. ;x(

Now this is my kind of comedy, I thought this movie was great fun. :T Slapstick, juvenile humor much of it with the “where did that come from” style. Movie was a little predictable in spots but none the less very entertaining. If you like the Airplane, Hot Shots, Kung Pow style of comedy this is a movie for you. With the title innuendo “Balls Of Fury” I thought they might take it to far, but they did good job keeping the whole thing modestly restrained.

Christopher Walken was a riot. I IMDB’ed the leading lady and was surprised to find she had been in Mission Impossible III and Die Hard – Live Free or Die. Never recall having seen the main character (Randy Daytona) in anything before. Master Wong is a face you’ve probably seen in a ton of movies. Oh and the German is too funny.

If you want or like sophisticated, cerebral humor, this isn’t it. You want goofy fun that comes at you from different directions, something that’s just plain silly, this is it.
  • Club1820
    • Jan 2006

Originally posted by greenhorn
    I IMDB’ed the leading lady and was surprised to find she had been in Mission Impossible III and Die Hard – Live Free or Die.
    Maggie Q. Hot! Just watched her in Naked Weapon. Not a bad Martial Arts movie.
    Rotel 1068, Rotel 1060, Rotel 1055, Rotel 1095, Rotel 956, Rotel RLC-1040, M&K VX-860 Sub, Whatmough M30s, Squeezebox 3

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"