X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vinny
    • Mar 2006

Click

A typical Adam Sandler's movie for the first half. It turned quite a bit into his another piece Big Daddy's philosophy of life. I dont want to reveal too much for the story. Features are mostly making the effects, not too entertaining unless you are interested in them.
    I rented it from Netflix, but I'll be buying it after it dropped the price from new release category. Good one to have as I would recommend buying it.

One of the best scene was at the very beginning..... a kid was bragging about his Dad's car's stereo was Bose and Adam took it as "blows". I was nodding from the bottom of the heart :rofl:
    Pioneer KRP-500M
    Emotiva UMC-1
    Parasound 5125
    Oppo BDP-83
    Klipsch RF-3II, RC-3II, RB-5II
    SVS PB-10NSD
  • Azeke
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2003

It was certainly silly, but it had it moments, and it is indeed a watchable movie.

Peace and blessings,

Azeke

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2001

I'm not a Sandler fan.Not sure I want to rent this. Maybe if I can't find anything else.
      My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"