new additional sections for HD DVD and BD?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlazeMaster
    • May 2004

new additional sections for HD DVD and BD?

Hey mods and admins, as a new owner of the Toshiba HD A1 DVD player, I think all the early adopters would benefit from new additions to this section of the forum. Members can discuss and rate the new HD DVD and BD titles, will the moderators add it?
  • Burke Strickland
    • Sep 2001

While we are pondering your request for new sections, why not open a thread or two discussing the new HD-DVD and BR titles you are interested in, and let's see how much discussion they generate. If they stir up a lot of (civil) discussion, that would add weight to the case for new sections.

Burke

What you DON'T say may be held against you...

Comment

• Brandon B
      Super Senior Member
      • Jun 2001

Actually, given that this subforum is not that active to begin with, I'd like to see it just added in so we can all read about it. Now if it stirred up some uncivil discussion, then I'd think we need to give it its own area.

BB

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2001

Originally posted by Brandon B
        Actually, given that this subforum is not that active to begin with

BB
        Yeah, you could fall asleep browsing here. Naw, we don't need another subforum on hi-def dvds for the time being.
        My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"