• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alloroc
    Super Senior Member
    • Dec 2005

As Good As It Gets

Hi all,

My wife and I enjoyed a very pleasent Valentines evening last night.....

She cooked a delicious meal - Chicken with wild mushrooms in a creamy white wine sauce served with steamed rice and steamed asparagus.

I decanted a very nice Pinot Noir from New Zealand, Felton Road to be precise and for dessert I made my famed Chocolate pudding, made with Michel Cluizel grand cru chocolate(yum) and washed down with a zingy vintage champagne - Veuve Clicquot 1996.

Where am I going with all this.... Well after dinner, we settled down to watch one of my favourite romantic comedies of all time;

As Good As It Gets......
    Vincent.

I don't want the world. I just want your half.
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Good choice for viewing, Vincent. And, wow, that sounded like a fine evening indeed. :T
    My Homepage!

Comment

• Foxman
      • Jan 2003

I love this movie. We saw this at the theater and since own it on DVD, but I am ashamed to say that we havent viewed it on DVD. I will have to dust it off and give it a spin.
      IMO

My Movies
      Bad Pics of my system

Comment

• Alloroc
        Super Senior Member
        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Foxman
        I love this movie. We saw this at the theater and since own it on DVD, but I am ashamed to say that we havent viewed it on DVD. I will have to dust it off and give it a spin.
        Foxman, for a nine year old movie, it's great. Nothing in the way of extras, but what the hell..... Not only does it look so good the soundtrack is great too... there was a wonderful arrangement of songs and music used in this movie.
        Vincent.

I don't want the world. I just want your half.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"