Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Where

...the heck is everybody ?
    My Homepage!
  • autio
    • Mar 2005

Mr. Bellefontaine,

Have you seen the movie Spring foward with Ned Beatty? I seen it the other night on IFC and thought it was pretty good. Not action packed or anything but a pretty good movie.

Lee

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2001

Hi, Lee, good to see someone getting active here. And please call me George.

As to your question, no, Lee I haven't seen it. What's it about ?
      My Homepage!

Comment

• autio
        • Mar 2005

George,
        FROM IMDB-
        As the seasons change in a Connecticut town, two men of different age and backgrounds who work together outdoors for the local park system, share thoughts and feelings that gradually deepen into a relationship approaching father and son. Paul is just out of prison for armed robbery, assigned to work with Murph, a middle-aged vet whose grown son Bobby is dying. Paul is trying to control his temper and build a spiritual side based on reading. Murph is a down-to-earth Sancho Panza to Paul's more ethereal ideas. And Murphy seems to need forgiveness for mistakes as a dad. As Murphy's retirement approaches and winter sets in, the men talk

LIke I said it is not action packed it is a slow moving well acted movie though IMHO.

Lee

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Jan 2001

Sounds like a film I'd enjoy. I'll look for it next time I'm at Blockbusters. Thanks for the heads up. I do like Ned Beatty's acting.
          My Homepage!

Comment

• Azeke
            Super Senior Member
            • Mar 2003

I'm here George .

Started watching Zanthura, but didn't get to finish it. I guess it'll have to wait until family movie night on Thursday. I'll provide a review of the DVD, unless it's already threaded.

Best regards,

Azeke

Comment

• Chris D
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Dec 2000

Well, I WAS just over in the movies sub-forum, answering the same question. Now I'm here. Still in Puyallup, WA.
              CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
              - Pleasantville

Comment

• David Meek
                Moderator Emeritus
                • Aug 2000

Here I am. I was hiding in the bushes outside your living room window for a while George, but I got cold. :

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• saurabh
                  • Feb 2005

I am here, I am always here everyday.
                  Need is the mother of all Inventions.....I am needy

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
                    Moderator Emeritus
                    • Jan 2001

Originally posted by David Meek
                    Here I am. I was hiding in the bushes outside your living room window for a while George, but I got cold. :
                    You're a riot , Tex. :rofl:

Didn't mean to startle anyone, just trying to drum up a little activity in hopes the newer members will get involved.

Remember, you don't have to post professional reviews of the films you are watching, just a little something to pique the interest of those who may like that particular film, or film type.

Lee posted a film starring Ned Beatty I hadn't seen. Now I want to. That's what I'd like to see accomplished here, plus a little discussion now and then.
                    My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
                    Searching...Please wait.
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                    There are no results that meet this criteria.
                    Search Result for "|||"