• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nick M
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Nov 2004

MurderBall

Rented It.

A great flick about wheelchair rugby that follows various quadriplegics. It examines the cause of their "Handicap", their recovery, and life - including their involvement with wheelchair rugby. An interesting documentary-type film that really shows what determination can do. Damn those guys can hit hard! :B

A great rental, but not something I'd watch multiple times.

:35: out of :5: :T :T

It even made the frontpage of Rotten Tomatoes!
    Rotten Tomatoes, home of the Tomatometer, is the most trusted measurement of quality for Movies & TV. The definitive site for Reviews, Trailers, Showtimes, and Tickets

This documentary introduces the U.S. quad rugby team -- a team composed entirely of young paraplegic men. Using special wheelchairs and very little protection, the players play full-contact competitive rugby, using rules only slightly altered to accommodate their limitations. The film follows the team as they discuss the sport, their lives, and how they ended up in their chairs to begin with, while they play their way to the 2004 Paralympic Games in Athens, Greece.

EDIT: Another great film I saw from this company was "Born into Brothels".
    My review here... http://www.htguide.com/forum/showthread.php4?t=15837
    ~Nick
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"