X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave999
    • Mar 2007

x Files

I was a big fan of the tv series, but was disappointed by the movie. The plot is heavy on character development and the relationship between Mulder and Scully, but light on the story line and action. It was really a lot like a tv episode and not much more.
  • P-Dub
    Office Moderator
    • Aug 2000

I have to agree. A ho hum movie. I would recommend those that enjoyed the series to wait for the DVD. You won't be missing much.
    Paul

There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that can't.

Comment

• David Meek
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

How do you think it compares to the first movie?

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• chrisn
        • Sep 2007

I saw it opening night (morning, actually). The sentiments above are similar to my own. There were a few spots we discussed afterward that could have fit a little better, I guess. I'll grab the dvd when it comes out.

The first movie was great, but it dealt with the "mytharc" of the series. This was more of a 2 hour episode. It had its moments.

I hope they make a third

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"