• Show
Clear All
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

X-Files news

Duchovny confirmed for two-hour 'X-Files' finale
    By JAM! TV
    David Duchovny will now officially be back in the "X-Files" fold for the two-hour season finale, and The Hollywood Reporter says Duchovny will also direct an upcoming episode of the supernatural show.

The report said creator Chris Carter felt it was crucial for Duchovny to return as agent Fox Mulder for the series finale because it sets up story threads for the anticipated second "X-Files" theatrical feature.

"He sees that it's the right thing to do, given all that we've done together, and it fits in with where we are taking the show" in the future, Carter said.

"Everybody wants to do it, including the studio," he said of the theatrical feature.

"But right now I don't want to get ahead of myself. I just want to finish the series," Carter told The Hollywood Reporter.

The series finale airs May 19.

Meanwhile, Duchovny is directing the April 28 episode, which is based on an idea he co-wrote with Carter and executive producer Frank Spotnitz.

• John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

This was a good move for them. David's character is the backbone that drives the show. Can't wait for the next movie.

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"