X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • H.T.C
    • Nov 2003

Reel Pizza Cinerama

Check this movie house out because its just too cool !!!.
    you go in buy yourself or family tickets and order up a pizza or two and then wait until a bingo style board lites up and get your food,go into the theater and relax on couch seats and start enjoying the film.

they also serve beer (on tap) and wine. :B reelpizza.net
    Robert
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Wow, Robert, I have never seen anything like that. That versatile seating, and the counter-shelf for the regular seating is really something. Hell, something like this in my neck of the woods, could get me out to the cinema more than my usual once a year or every other year. Now, I'm not sure what that many people chewing on a pizza would sound like :P but it looks like fun.
    My Homepage!

Comment

• David Meek
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

There's a chain of theaters in Houston (the name escapes me) that removed every other row of chairs and put in low tables. Before the movie starts you order food off a menu including pizzas, burgers, sandwiches, buffalo wings, and yes with beer. It's served to you generally before the film starts. It's a nice concept although sometimes the patrons get noisy after a bucket of brews.

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2001

Originally posted by David Meek
        It's a nice concept although sometimes the patrons get noisy after a bucket of brews.
        Yeah, that would be a concern of mine.
        My Homepage!

Comment

• Chris D
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Dec 2000

That's cool... for a while now, I've thought that I'd like to open something like that.
          CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
          - Pleasantville

Comment

• David Meek
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Aug 2000

Hey Chris, just add a few more rows of seats and tables in the new home theater! :B

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• Chris D
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Dec 2000

Yeah, but the wife might get a little tired of people walking up to the kitchen... "hey, can I get a large pepperoni pizza and a Coke?"

Sure would help with mortgage payments, though.
              CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
              - Pleasantville

Comment

• H.T.C
                • Nov 2003

I like the fact that they call the pizza after films such as high plains drifter and godzilla,etc.
                Also that a person or family can make their own style with all those toppings like smoked salmon.

The part with the alcohol could get out of hand with a rowdy friday nite crowd but they may limit how much one may consume or buy.
                Robert

Comment

Working...
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"