X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • june
    • Feb 2005

Diary of the Dead

Hello All,

Shockingly, enjoyable. I'm a fan of George A. Romero. Also this film (shown thur a camera) was not as bad as Cloverfield.
    June
    "IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN, YOU PLAN TO FAIL"
  • H.T.C
    • Nov 2003

Originally posted by june
    Hello All,

Shockingly, enjoyable. I'm a fan of George A. Romero. Also this film (shown thur a camera) was not as bad as Cloverfield.
    I think dario argento may have been seated in the theater in canada when they were previewing the film for the first time last month and may create a eurocut like he did with dawn of the dead which had a longer running time.
    Robert

Comment

• chrisn
      • Sep 2007

They don't appear to be showing it here (detroit). Does anybody know where I could find a spoiler for it?

Comment

• H.T.C
        • Nov 2003

Originally posted by chrisn
        They don't appear to be showing it here (detroit). Does anybody know where I could find a spoiler for it?
        If you go to moviefone.com there is a trailer and zipcode check that will list theaters that may be playing the film in your area.
        Robert

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"